March 10, 2011

Singing is My New Hobby ;)

Yosh , minnaaaa !!!!
Hahaha, i want to tell you about my new hobby. IT'S SINGING ! HAHA XD
I dont know why i can like that. I dont like to singing before because i know that when i'm singing , my voice is not really good to hear by the other people . HA.
But since i've tried to covering some song from Vocaloid or and K-On!, I like to singing now :D
First of all, Nacchan share to me about the song that she'd covered . I'm asking how to do that, and Nacchan use Audacity for recording .
I tryed to download Audacity, and I tried to recording my voice.
And then, yaa, I like to covering some songs now . I don't care about what the other people think about my voice :p
After i finished my recording, i will upload that to my YT! account . Here is it :
ダウン
Yuu17 Channel
And i also have a fandubber group that was made by Yutaka-chan .
ダウン
White Lotus Group

:DD

0 comments: